Friday, January 11, 2013

introduction (Johnny Borrison)

  My name is yixuan sun.you can call me Johnny Borrison,it is my English name. I come from CHINA and i was born in baotou,a small city but really beautiful.After graduated from primary school,my parents decided to leave our city and live in beijing,the capital of CHINA.
  I have many hobbies: I like cooking for my friends.sharing the story in my daily life.of course, I love sport cars like Ferrari and Lamborghini.but now my car is BMW X5M, i think one day i will buy my own Ferrari.
  I come to ASU to study Business management.After graduate from ASU,i will have my own company and struggle for my dream car.

6 comments:

  1. Hey whatsaaap dude where is it china?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Johnny, i have question which city is better Babotou or Beijing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know where is china but your city in which part north or south??

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting, i hope to visit china some day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jonny, why do like the name of Johnny for nickname? and I would like to know china i think is interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Johnny Borrison ,

    what kind company you have?

    ReplyDelete